Friday, December 19, 2008

My very first tag






So delightful!

















I received my very first tag by Mette/Ungtblod to list "5 things I love everyday". Well, I think this is what I am supposed to do anyway...
I like that it's just "5 things I love", and not "the 5 things I love the most", as that would just be excruciatingly difficult to list.
So, I decided to go for the little simple things that I look forward to doing when I wake up in the morning, and they are as follows:

Looking at the wall of little pictures right by my bed. It's essentially the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning. Well, provided I wake up facing the wall. Otherwise it's the rest of my room, which is pretty delightful as well.

Checking for emails from my loved ones or anyone else who might have interesting news.

Keeping updated on the minutiae of the lives of my favorite bloggers.

My daily Americano from Ninth Street Espresso.

Googling for images of dogs, especially if I haven't been able to satisfy my dog cravings by spotting one on my morning stroll to and from Ninth Street Espresso.

This was a nice little "exercise". I tag my little Anne-pande in turn.

2 comments:

mette / ungt blod said...

good stuff! fantastisk hundebillede!

Sarah Carlson said...

Ja, men gad vist om det er photoshoppet, eller om det er en rigtig hypermobil lille vuf uden så meget brusk...