Monday, May 18, 2009

Sibling Rivalry

Matteo and I went to the movies last night, and after he went to get our tickets I was trying to pay him for my ticket. We bickered.

"Will you stop it?!", he said eventually. "I'm inviting you!".

"Fine", I answered as we approached the guy checking for tickets. "But if you think this means I'm gonna make out with you, you can think again"

"Whoaaaa", the ticket guy yelped. Then snickered.

"Listen man, she's my roommate", Matteo said. "So it wasn't like I was gonna get some anyway".

"Yeah, but still", the guy snickered.

"Really, she's my roommate man", Matteo tried again.

"Yeah", I chipped in. "It's true, he is my roommate....plus he's gay".

Then Matteo asked me to go sit on my own.

Pics by Hiroshi Sugimoto.

1 comment:

korea said...

Moahharrhaharhrhharaaa, jeg kan lige se det for mig!gnæk gnæk..