Sunday, December 19, 2010

our tree



So how do you love our Christmas tree? You dig?! Cos I do! And I'll tell you what, it was standing here waiting for me when I got home on Friday night:O) Sweetest Johan had been out to buy it and had spent close to an eternity trying to choose the most symmetrical one, presuming that my family, like all other Scandinavians, dance around the tree and thus would see the it from all angles. Except, we don't. Dance, I mean. Never have as far as I recall. Instead, we like to sit down and eat.

But be that as it may, I think it's the most beautiful Christmas tree, and seeing this is our very first 'own' Christmas tree (well, not counting this one) we didn't really have any ornaments around the house.

So what did I do you wonder? Well I just did what people did in the olden days: Found images online and printed them out and made my very own Christmas tree decorations. As you can see the theme is Disney, as in "From all of us to all of you" , complete with Chip and Dale, shiny baubles and gingerbread men - and King Kong thrown in for good measure.

1 comment:

Lisa Kjellerød said...

I dig! Have a fab christmas!