Saturday, January 29, 2011

so you think you're an innovator? First mover and opinion maker? A mover and a shaker?



Goodness my, I've laughed so hard at this snippet from the new IFC comedy series Portlandia, and what's more, when I woke up this morning and logged into my Google reader, I came across something like five (FIVE!) different life style blogs all featuring a post featuring, you guessed it, a bird! You want proof? Well look here, scroll down a bit here here and several places here! OK, so that was only three, but still.   


To be honest, apart from the above tea pot and matching cup in the shape of an owl (a gift!), I don't think I have anything around the house with a bird on it. But before you, like me, laugh that haughty laugh and bless yourself for not being that predictable, then watch this trailer and tell me you don't recognize yourself just a tiny bit in some of the stereotypes. Personally, I don't think I can shop local anymore;O)

No comments: