Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rosemary Shortbread


If you're looking for things to do this Sunday, may I suggest you try your hand at baking rosemary shortbread? I just did, and found that it was a most manageable and rewarding affair.

I used this recipe from The New York Times, which, as you can see, offers alternatives in terms of flavorings in case rosemary isn't your thing or if you want to pair it with something else. In fact, had I had organic lemons at home, I think I would have done a rosemary-lemon zest shortbread combo....

2 comments:

Lisa KjellerĂžd said...

I will be making this! LOVE shortbread and rosemary seperately (cannot spell that word!) so I can only imagine them together!

Sarah Carlson said...

They're spectacular together! Just ate the last one. Or the last three, it may have been...