Thursday, February 17, 2011

Twister with Two Tiny Tots!

Johan's mom and sister and little nephews came for a visit yesterday and we played Twister! Well, only for about five minutes, because after that their attention span had run out or shifted focus and they ran up the stairs again and started balancing on the wooden beams and standing so close to the gap in the floor/ceiling that my heart began to race and my palms began to sweat!

It's funny with little kids, cos they seem to be attracted to everything that involves peril. And then again, because they're not scared, they're amazing at keeping their balance and moving their little limbs with uttermost control.

Me, myself, I'm always afraid of falling down the stairs, tripping in the street or crashing on my bike, and hence my motor functions are shite;O)

No comments: