Thursday, March 17, 2011

alright, be that way whydontya

 
Johan bought this little print in the flea market that we visited in Sweden a couple of weekends ago - albeit not so much because of the print as the frame it was sitting in.

I was kind of smitten by the print though, and so I asked Johan permission to color her dismal face happy with my brand new felt-tip pens. Except, even with a frickin' rainbow of colors she still looks like an injured party if ever there was one. All that's missing is a tear running down her cheek, right?

So I finally decided to let her have it her way and paired her up with some stolen reappropriated copy from an old 70s ad. I can't remember what it was for, except it had a photo of two sad-looking little boys in it. You know, as the true victims of divorce.

No comments: