Tuesday, March 1, 2011

will French's catch up? (Guffaw!)

In Denmark, it isn't really customary to get ketchup with your take out. Heck, if I'm not mistaken, I think you may have to pay for it, just like you oftentimes have to pay for mayo, soy sauce and plastic forks.

Even so it thrills my little old heart to see that Heinz has introduced this partly transparent dip and squeeze container on the US markets as a very welcome alternative to their former solely squeezable little packet where so much ketchup either wound up on your fingers or remained inside, refusing to come out, forcing you to open the 17th packet of ketchup for that single serving of fries.

Will they re-launch their mustard too, I wonder?

Via Gizmodo who seem to be even more excited about ketchup containers than me:O)

No comments: