Tuesday, May 24, 2011

fancy grater

This weekend, my divine sister and I visited this divine store in Copenhagen that sells the most divine selection of kitchen utensils -  french pickling jars, sturdy wooden bowls, tea towels in divine quality linen, post and pans, the whole shabang! And you know what my sister got me? A fancy little parmesan grater with a neat little wooden handle. It's perfect. Just perfect. The kind you'd never splurge on yourself (cos it was pricy), but the kind I'll be likely to hold on to for the rest of my life.

I'm telling you, I've been putting grated parmesan on everything since Saturday. Cereal, fruit salad, ice cream. I've even grated just for fun.

3 comments:

fjoliver said...

Love ya!

cara said...

Oh man, I spend too much time in the kitchen aisle at work. Utensils are the best!

Sarah Carlson said...

@Fjoliver: Love ya right back:O)

@Care: I would spend ALL of my pay-check at work if we had a kitchen aisle!