Sunday, September 25, 2011

I thought I'd show you some more souvenirs from my archives

Like, this pretty Disney Dollar. I don't know if you can tell, but it's really well-made.
A one Dollar bill that I saved from my first trip to Los Angeles (I think I was 9-years old) along with the key card to our hotel in Marina Beach.
Pretty, old hair curlers. I must have gone through a phase where I collected oddities like this.

A thank you card from the baptism of my younger cousin Carl and the confirmation of my older cousin Gabriella. It must be from 1986.

I totally dig my mother's 'fro and my older cousin's very church-appropriate turquoise sweat suit. As you my also notice, my sis and I (on the right) were always the pale kids in the bunch, while my other cousins where deliciously tan.

No comments: