Sunday, October 23, 2011

weekend eats






I spoke to my mom last night, who asked me what I've been up to this weekend. "Eating!", I said, which I think sums up the past three days pretty well:O)

By the way, how do you like the little knitted coat that my French press is wearing? I found it in the back of granny's dresser one day that I was pulling out the drawers to oil it all up a bit. Speaking of which, have you knitted a sweater for the fairy penguins yet? Seeing I'm not much of a knitter, I fear that the penguins will dismiss my contribution if I were to make one on the account of it just being too out of vogue.

2 comments:

mette / ungt blod said...

stop! ikke mere! kan ikke klare al den madjalousi jeg føler

Sarah Carlson said...

Sådan her i retrospekt, på en sædvanlig tirsdag, synes jeg faktisk også at weekendens mad tog sig usædvanligt æstetisk ud...;O)