Tuesday, December 20, 2011

From me to you: A couple of furry behinds

Where did the last week and half go?! I feel like one sorry-ass blogger, I have to say, and in order to make it up to you, I figured I'd show you some blue-tinted reindeer - to get you into the Christmas spirit and all:O)

To tell you the truth, I've felt so uninspired lately when it comes to blogging. And at the risk of sounding like a 19th century painter, I have to say it's the light, or rather, the lack thereof, that is to blame. These days it's dark out when I go to work, and by the time I return home, it's even darker. And this dilettante photographer has just never been a big fan of the "night mode" on her camera.

Of course I've pondered to do as bloggers do, when they have little or nothing to say, such as: 
1) Doing gift guides (except, I still haven't bought my own Christmas presents, and so it seems a bit cocky to advise others on what to get)
2) Blogging the same stuff that I blogged precisely one year ago (except, every time I look back, I rarely find interesting blogging material, let alone re-blogging material)
3) Doing a recap of the outfits I wore in 2011 (except, it seems I forgot to document it)

Anyway, with those poor excuses and these furry asses as my witnesses I vow to become a more reliable blogger for the rest of 2011. I'm off from work after Friday, so I'm hoping to catch some daylight.

No comments: