Monday, December 10, 2012

Perhaps, one day, something really extravagant will happen to this blog

Is there anything more depressing than bloggers who write about how they've lost interest in blogging? Well, besides global warming and fat dogs in strollers I mean?

Wait what, there's plenty more depressing things?

Alright, let me put it this way then. I think it's time this blog gets a dramatic makeover - thematically, I mean. Because I realize that I've lost all interest in sharing my trivial day-to-day activities as well as the more extra-ordinary things. Like my trip to Stockholm with two of my besties, for example. Which I am posting pictures from now anyway, because when I looked at my camera, I realized I had two options: Posting a picture of a hung over Johan eating pizza - or the stuff below.

Or reblogging someone else's content again.







4 comments:

This is me said...

Drama på min yndlings blog.. Nå ja, men sjældent fortsætter ting uændret. Tænk blot på tv-avisens logo

Johanna said...

Well, I look forward to whatever it is you do with this. I enjoy it already, and still!

Maria said...

Er spændt på at se hvad du finder på :)

Sarah Carlson said...

Maj, Johanna and Maria, you guys are so sweet! It's so nice to know that you are still reading even though I've become such an unreliable blogger.

Happy holidays to all of you:O)