Monday, December 24, 2012

To All Of You, From All Of Me


Happy holidays every one!

I decided to skip the pine tree this year and dress up my house plant instead. Blasphemous? I thought so too, to begin with, but then I reminded myself that Jesus was born in Mediterranea, and that a decorated palm tree along with some couscous and the scent of myrrh would be his idea of a good holiday.

And on that note, I'd like to wish you all a very merry Christmas, a splendid Hanukkah, a great Las Posados or whatever you may be celebrating this time of year. I have some great posts lined up for you in the new year (not really, but I noticed this is what the cool blogger girls say in their Holiday greetings), so stay warm (or cool, depending on your December climate) and talk soon!

Sarah





No comments: