Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lucky Peach

A couple of years ago, Johan bought me the first issue of Lucky Peach, the food journal launched by David Chang of Momofuko fame. At the time, we were obsessing a little over ramen and our imminent trip to Japan, and hence "The Ramen Issue" seemed like something we couldn't face life without. (Full disclosure: Like the true posers we are, I don't think we ever cooked a single recipe from the journal. Rather, it just sits on our bookcase somewhere, withering away).

ANYWAY! A few days ago, I worked my way down the internet rabbit hole, and suddenly found myself face to face with every single back issue of the magazine. And they're such a feast for the eye, I thought I'd share :)




By the way, if you have a fetich for Eastern/Western fusion (I don't know how else to label it....), I think you'll love hanging out here: luckypeach.com/

No comments: